Our philosophy regarding rates
We like to develop our holiday offers on an individual basis. This is because we believe that there are many variants that affect our rates.
Several are listed here, in the hope that you will embrace our special sales method.
- We offer our guests the opportunity to come and discover our wonderful Fassa Valley, developing tailor-made holidays and, if possible, we do not ask for a minimum stay or restrict the type of room/number of guests.
- We do not believe it is right that guests who stay during the week pay the same rates as those who stay with us for the weekend.
- We do not believe it is right that guests who stay for weeks or perhaps months pay the same rates as those who stay for just one night.
- We do not believe it is right that guests who stay more times in one year pay the same rates as those who stay for just one night.
- We have lots of loyal guests who have been staying with us for decades: it only seems right that their loyalty is rewarded.
- We look favourably upon those who book well in advance compared to those who book at the last minute.
- For those who book several rooms, groups of friends or families, it only seems right that we offer them special conditions.
- We have been known to create special offers as the result of cancellations or no-shows.
- It only seems right that we reward those who prefer to book with us directly compared to those who use online sales agencies.
- We want our guests to witness the beauty of our Fassa Valley and our Dolomites for themselves, in the less popular periods... and reward those who come and discover them with special conditions.
- Bad weather forecast? Maybe there are a special price just for you.
We hope we have whet your appetites and intrigued you. Write to us: we will get back to you with an offer on the same day.
Tourist Tax is not included in the prices of our offers.